• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Waterloo Boy

Ed Dina

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
12/12/2019
Here is a Waterloo Boy I picked up two years ago here in NY. I bought it from a collector, who bought it from a JD Dealer in 1965 for $450.00 and he painted it in 1970...Ed

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Jebaroni

Registered
i'm afraid to ask how much that set you back! Man, I tell you. The older they are, the better I like them. NIce!

Mike Otis

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/28/2019
I thought the house and the tractor looked familiar. Hadn't been up there for awhile.

Ed Dina

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
12/12/2019
Mike...I bought Carl's 12-25 Rumely a few years ago. He sold most all his collection, but the Waterloo Boy was the one he was never going to sell, he even had a photo of it on his grave stone. His wife got ill, and out of the blue he call and wanted me to have the tractor. About 3 months later his Wife pass away and about 6 months after that Carl died......Ed

R

RYJBA

Thats a sad story, but good to hear the tractor went to a good home. i would love a Waterloo Boy!:eek:

Jeff Vigue

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/09/2016
Ed,
You should come to Paul Bolliger's Waterloo Boy tractor and engine rally next time around, in July 08. We should have at least 40 Waterloo Boy tractors there!

Jeff

Mike in NC

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
05/13/2009
Jeff,
When and where is this Waterloo Boy get-together going to be? I would love to see that many Waterloo Boy's at the same time.

Mike

Jeff Vigue

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/09/2016
Mike,
Paul hosts a Waterloo Boy rally every other year at his farm in Chelsea, MI. It's an invitation only event to Waterloo Boy owners as he's not set up to host a show to the general public. I help him somewhat with the invitations and contacts to the owners. If you are ( or know of) a Wareloo Boy owner and wish to be invited to the next event please let me know and I'll get you on the list. I hope to have a record number of 40 tractors there next time.

Jeff