• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Watts Engine Help

typak

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/30/2019
Well Paul I think I spotted a very similar one on facbook the other day, not that I am on facbook but seem to run across it here and there?

Paul Richardson

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/05/2020
G'day Kim,..probably the same posters name with it I suppose?.. unless somebody shared it?
I only have four snaps of it in my phone.

Attachments

typak

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/30/2019
Nice engine there Paul and on wheels, you could roll it on home? found some interesting things lately and will share when I get a few pics.

Paul Richardson

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/05/2020
I would push it home,..if I could keep it!

After looking over the Watts for a little while to our satisfaction I thought to ask the owner "has anybody ever tried to buy it from you"?He gave a chuckle and replied,.."every bloke that has ever looked at it". :D
Understanding each other well enough we left the engine alone and went looking at old bulldog tractors and early Chev cars.