• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Weird ebay item

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffK

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/15/2019
HOLY COW I just had over $20.000 dollars worth for lunch today. I never new I had such expensive tastes:crazy:

KidDynamo

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/10/2018
I'd say they stand a fair chance of not getting paid for their hotdog and then they can take it up with eBay to get their fees reduced.

Besides, the percentage going to charity seems a little paltry unless I read it wrong. Elvis WAS at the game though......

KidDynamo

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/10/2018
Boy oh boy, I should have held my yapper shut!

Read the questions and answers!! She's a sharp gal, no matter how you slice it. I hope somebody gives her a ticket to the game!

My hat's off to her, mustard or no mustard !! I'd have to get a second mortgage to cover a bid now. Maybe I could sneak in there and hope someone outbid me, huh ??

BobRR

Registered
I would say this Lady could sell a blindman glasses? :crazy: Helen I thought you weren't a football fan?;) I think Im going to have to run over to Deetroit and pick up some tees and dogs!!:D BobRR

George & Helen Myers

In Memory Of Helen
Last Subscription Date
12/15/2010
BobRR said:
I would say this Lady could sell a blindman glasses? :crazy: Helen I thought you weren't a football fan?;) I think Im going to have to run over to Deetroit and pick up some tees and dogs!!:D BobRR
I don't know anything about the game! Football wasn't played at our school it was so long ago.

I did see in the paper that the Steelers are flying to Detroit and I think they are going to try to load the "bus" on the plane too!

I got the info on this ebay item from someone else. It will be interesting to see how many of the bids are pulled. Remember the Columbia Arm Patch in Florida a few years ago!!!!!!...Helen

Status
Not open for further replies.