• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Welcome Australia and New Zealand

Rod Campbell

Registered
Well done. Here in Taupo there is not a club so it might be a way for me to meet or talk to other owners. My small collection include two Nelson Bros Little Jumbos of around 1914, a Hornsby & Sons 3HP petrol of 1912,( all with twin flywheels) a WW2 Iron Horse generator, a similar vintage Iron Horse engine on its own, A 1962 Lister D, 3 old seagull outboards and a Blaxland Pup, age of which I am not sure.
If any of you are coming to Taupo call me on 073789291.:wave:

john gilbert

Registered
Great site here Harry. I was on the list but changed server here in Oz and forgot to re list, so have now re listed. Normally I am just a looker and usually quiet. I admit I did put a post on the TOMM Forum a few days ago and it was then closed down, dont know why??? was just replying to a couple before me. Sure hope I didnt cause that to happen but one never knows. As Russell said earlier, maybe I need my arse kicked. Good to be back on line.

Ray Freeman

Registered
We have a good lot of West Aussies here and now it seems we are getting more than our fair share of mexicans from East of the border;)

wjcoll

Registered
Great site here Harry. I was on the list but changed server here in Oz and forgot to re list, so have now re listed. Normally I am just a looker and usually quiet. I admit I did put a post on the TOMM Forum a few days ago and it was then closed down, dont know why??? was just replying to a couple before me. Sure hope I didnt cause that to happen but one never knows. As Russell said earlier, maybe I need my arse kicked. Good to be back on line.
John, if that's all it takes for TOMM to get p*ssed off then the hobby's probably better off without the forum gestapo. Can't see you did anything wrong.

john gilbert

Registered
I must agree this is a great site Harry, thank you very much for the OZ section, I looked at the site for many years but just changed my email address , result , I re listed as too quiet down under now with no TOMM Forum to look at every night. cheers John.

Harry

Administrator
Staff member
I added this line to the #1 post in this thread and I'll put it here too.

Collectors from Australia and New Zealand have been on Smokstak for many years. I won't be moving the other posts into this forum because they fit quite well in their original boards. You can find some of them here... SEARCH LINK

That doesn't include abbreviations, etc., but if you search then you will find more.

-- Harry