• The old site search from Google needs to be updated. Use the Search at the Upper Right, or use What's New in the center - it has a drop down arrow. You will need to change your Favorits by right click mouse and clicking favorites. Many of the posts in How to Use This Web Site are old so the links may or may not work. I have one hell of a lot of work to do!

West coast shows calendar?

dondlhmn

Is the calendar on here only for shows/meets/swaps that are in the east? I know of at least three (Half Moon Bay CA, Gardnerville NV, and Tulare CA that are scheduled in the next few months, but don't see any of those listed on the calendar. Is there a west coast calendar somewhere that I don't know about? Granted, there are a lot more of our old engines around in the central and eastern states than are out west here, but I KNOW that they exist and that there are people that play around with them, so what is the deal? Do the folks or clubs out west just not kknow about or not care about getting their events on the calendar, or what?