• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS FORUM?

slip knot

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/27/2019
My windoze 10 runs it fine. Maybe an issue at your end.

The more I use the new site the more I like it.

Ed Bays

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2013
The more I use the new site the more I like it.
Same here. We're using Vista (2007). Wife says Stak is more user-friendly than previously. I don't find it any easier, but can do everything that I was able to do before the format change.

Ed Bays

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2013
You let your wife on Stako_O
o_O
Shoot yeah! She's probably known more widely than I am. If you registered at Pawnee between 1995 and 2016, there's a good chance that she signed you in. Same at the early Catoosa, OK shows, before the move to Rogers Point. I named the Route 66 Flywheelers club, but she, the current president and I designed the logo. Once at an Nixon auction in Ft. Worth, we had predetermined a price to bid on a Huber Light Four. I was bidding while I thought she was visiting with friends. I bid up to our amount less the state tax. The bid kept going a thousand dollars a whack. Soon Lonnie announced, "Sold!" going to Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. I walked up to her and said, I meant tax inclusive." she replied, "I meant plus tax." I'm glad she did. For anyone that was at last years Aumann Pre 30 auction....you know who really bought the Flour City, as Kurt stopped his chant long enough to tell Kelly that she needs to take lessons from Brenda about how much to bid. "Just keep your hand in the air". She heads up, and with a friend, prepares and hosts the Crosby "Meet and Greet" supper, which is coming up again this year. Yeah, there probably wouldn't be any keeping her off Stak. She keeps up on what prices are at auctions and tells me who has bought what, gotten ill, broken something (Dwayne), or unfortunately...passed away. Matter of fact, she may be the one to let me on Stak. It's rare that you'll see one of us without the other around a show. We're best friends for 45 years, along about the last of May.

Zeromedic

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/08/2020
Hey Ed,

Your story could be my story, only the details are different. -Onward thru the fog!-

Steve E

Ed Bays

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2013
Gosh Steve, I guess we're in the minority around here a couple of ways. I don't know if I'm more impressed that you have a spouse that shares in your interests or that you know about Oat Willie....Onward, thru the fog!