• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

What make / model cars are these? 1920s?

Brian Lynch

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/13/2019
This pic is of my great grandfather's auto dealership on Greenwood Street in Andover, NY. That's him in the top hat. I know he sold Oakland, Ford, Overland and possibly Buick. I don't know what make these particular autos are. They have NYS dealer plates on them but I can't make out the year. Any help is appreciated.:)

Attachments

Oldtech

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2019
The one on the left is a Ford Model T. Second one I can't tell for sure. Could be a 4 cly Buick. 3rd one looks like a 1916-17 Buick D45. 4th. Can't tell. These cars appear to all be pre 1918

Brian Lynch

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/13/2019
Looking at the back of this pic I was able to make out a date of 1917. The ink is faded out, very tough to see. It took a big magnifying glass to see it. I'd love to have one of those cars.

Fred Gibson

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
11/17/2019
Great Photo Brian of the Model T Ford, D-35 Buick, D-45 Buick and a series 490 Chevrolet thanks for posting

oldsoldster

Registered
The 490 is a 1916-17 model for sure.There appears to be a light truck parked against the building, behind the 490. The front fender appears to be Model T possibly.Great photo !