What parts do you need?

Gary Moss

Subscriber
Thought it might be a good idea to start a thread with parts that fellow enthusiasts need to complete their projects. Maybe we can get some trading going!

I need rocker arm for a 1-1/2 hp Fuller & Johnson N and an original muffler for a 2hp ball hopper Monitor.

Let's get this parts party going!
Gary

MD4302

Lots of parts for a 6HP Fairbanks Morse. I haven't had a close look just yet to see what I need but I'm open to all suggestions, have a look:

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Thought it might be a good idea to start a thread with parts that fellow enthusiasts need to complete their projects. Maybe we can get some trading going!

Let's get this parts party going!
Gary
Excellent idea Gary. Drink's are on me: :drink:

grega

Subscriber
I need a piston with a 1 in wrist pin and for a 4 in bore. Also rod oiler parts and crank guard for my 1.5 type a domestic.
-Greg

J Eddy

Subscriber
Ray,
Lee Anderson, Frazee, Mn makes excellent repo ignitors for Alamos and other engines. I sent you a PM with contact info.

Dave L M

I need the run side needle valve and seat with the fuel pick and mounting hardware up for a 3 HP Fairbanks Z I think the 6 HP is the same also :wave:

David M. Lyon

I need a complete fuel mixer, and also the speed control/timer quadrant for a red line 3 horse Hit & Miss type "Z" Fairbanks Morse. The casting number on the quadrant is: ZBN441A, and the number on the mixer is: ZBN4A.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dwight Vivas

Subscriber
Too many to list here, but for starters:

Rod, piston & fine tooth cam gear for a 12hp FM N
Rod, piston & head for a 3hp Stickney
Fuel injector for a 6hp GSM

Anthony DeLong

Subscriber
I need a complete fuel mixer, and also the speed control/timer quadrant for a red line 3 horse Hit & Miss type "Z" Fairbanks Morse.
There was a fuel mixer at our local show in the fall. If I see it again I would be willing to pick it up for you if you like. You can PM me your cell number so I can give you the price.

Rob Charles

Subscriber
I need the water pump check valve for a 4/6 hp IHC Mogul Stationary .it looks alot like the check valve end of a later vert Famous water pump. Thanks Rob

Doug Oldenburg

Subscriber
I need a Mag. for a New Idea Vari-Speed engine. I understand that would be a Bosch or a Wico 1A. One drive lug on the impulse is quite a bit larger than the other one. I do have a good Wico mag. if anyone would have the proper impulse parts for it. :shrug:

Alan R

How about a crankguard for a 2 1/2 Gray model J Hoping to find one at Coolspring?? Casting number 2 1/2 H 60