• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

What parts do you need?

Gary Moss

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/19/2018
Thought it might be a good idea to start a thread with parts that fellow enthusiasts need to complete their projects. Maybe we can get some trading going!

I need rocker arm for a 1-1/2 hp Fuller & Johnson N and an original muffler for a 2hp ball hopper Monitor.

Let's get this parts party going!
Gary

LCJudge

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2019
I need an intake and exhaust valve cage for a 4 HP Type B Springfield.

MD4302

Registered
Lots of parts for a 6HP Fairbanks Morse. I haven't had a close look just yet to see what I need but I'm open to all suggestions, have a look:

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Thought it might be a good idea to start a thread with parts that fellow enthusiasts need to complete their projects. Maybe we can get some trading going!

Let's get this parts party going!
Gary
Excellent idea Gary. Drink's are on me: :drink:

grega

Registered
Last Subscription Date
10/30/2016
I need a piston with a 1 in wrist pin and for a 4 in bore. Also rod oiler parts and crank guard for my 1.5 type a domestic.
-Greg

J Eddy

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/03/2019
Ray,
Lee Anderson, Frazee, Mn makes excellent repo ignitors for Alamos and other engines. I sent you a PM with contact info.

Dave L M

Registered
I need the run side needle valve and seat with the fuel pick and mounting hardware up for a 3 HP Fairbanks Z I think the 6 HP is the same also :wave:

Steve Kreiner

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/08/2020
I need a mixer for a 2 1/2 hp bulldog the one that comes off the top of the head. Been looking for 6 years.

David M. Lyon

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/12/2020
I need a complete fuel mixer, and also the speed control/timer quadrant for a red line 3 horse Hit & Miss type "Z" Fairbanks Morse. The casting number on the quadrant is: ZBN441A, and the number on the mixer is: ZBN4A.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dwight Vivas

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/03/2020
Too many to list here, but for starters:

Rod, piston & fine tooth cam gear for a 12hp FM N
Rod, piston & head for a 3hp Stickney
Fuel injector for a 6hp GSM

Engine Whisperer

Defective Email Address
Last Subscription Date
01/14/2016
I'm looking for a cam gear for a 4-5hp. Waterloo and the knee-action Wizard magneto trip linkage for a 3hp Challenge. :wave:

Anthony DeLong

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/25/2018
I need a complete fuel mixer, and also the speed control/timer quadrant for a red line 3 horse Hit & Miss type "Z" Fairbanks Morse.
There was a fuel mixer at our local show in the fall. If I see it again I would be willing to pick it up for you if you like. You can PM me your cell number so I can give you the price.

Rob Charles

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
04/05/2017
I need the water pump check valve for a 4/6 hp IHC Mogul Stationary .it looks alot like the check valve end of a later vert Famous water pump. Thanks Rob

Doug Oldenburg

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/02/2019
I need a Mag. for a New Idea Vari-Speed engine. I understand that would be a Bosch or a Wico 1A. One drive lug on the impulse is quite a bit larger than the other one. I do have a good Wico mag. if anyone would have the proper impulse parts for it. :shrug:

Alan R

Registered
How about a crankguard for a 2 1/2 Gray model J Hoping to find one at Coolspring?? Casting number 2 1/2 H 60