• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

What parts do you need?

Paul Spence

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
Right now, nothing for the 4HP Titan S/S :shrug: . What parts I needed I found by just placing a wanted ad here on Harry's ;). Sometimes it takes a couple of postings :uhoh: , but folks come through :D .

Scott Kocher

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/16/2021
:wave: i need a 6" belt pulley for a tom thumb or for a 1hp famous hopper cooled #g G6618 i think they are the same

Joel Mosley

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/21/2020
I need a piston, rod, crankshaft block, ignitor, 2 flywheels, crank gear, sideshaft gear, sideshaft, governor, tag, oiler, detent, mixer and any other loose parts for a Shawd engine. Dreaming.

I really need a Head for a 5 HP Fairbanks Bulldog Oil Engine. It is a HVID Engine or a parts engine.

I also need the following for a 4-5 Barrie Sideshaft.

Ignitor, Ignitor trip, mixer, fuel pump and muffer.

Thanks

Attachments

Matthew Guy Clarke

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/23/2019
I am still wanting parts,or pictures even,for the Desmoines engine,missing - intake,detent,rocker arm,piston and rod.See Wendals BYB,page in the 120s,or thread under less than 10 known engines for picture of this one. I know at least one is out there,it was at Waukee,35 years ago,it may be tagged Monarch,I do not know if it is the same.
other needed parts, Famous 3 hp,verticle,waterpump,timming gear,head,cam fallower,fuel pump,pulley with 5" C-C. Buzz saw pulley,6" C-C,and belt tightener. Battery box,and water tank.I have found some parts,but am looking for more cost saving. Maybe as a last part,would I pay so.
FBM walking beam,for 2 hp Jack of All Trades.
Jack Junior carb,I have a casting.
Sharples 2 hp ? ,piston and rod,igniter,
Monitor 6-7 hp verticle battery box,muffler,cast iron sliding rails for buzz saw,and Flywheel,small style,saw pulley.Hopper cover.
Rock Island 4-5 hp carb,there was one at Sargeant Friday,but gone Saturday, connecting rod,with 14 1/4" C-C.
I have a 1 1/2 hp Montgomery Wards,that use's the throttle governed carb,I need a carb,and cam gear,I am making castings of them.
I am working on a 2 1/2 hp Aermotor,I cast the carb,and main bearing cap for,I need a fluted hopper for it.I also need a Webster mag brackect. I found a muffler on a Deere,and the big sale,at Fairbalt Mn.
I know there are a lot of parts out there,and know where some are,but people like to hold onto their parts,for trade,or hope of finding an engine. It might make a good thread to name all the spare parts you sold,that you now need,or a thread of all the spare parts laying around,not every thing has been on ebay.
I do for sale,wanted adds,some times it works. I have some where in a bucket,I am sure,an original FJ rocker arm.

vern0n

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/27/2013
I have a head bolt for a 10 hp Famous. I need everything else.
If you don't have that I have a 3 hp M that I need the 4 bolt hand hole cover, rocker arm spring, pivot bolt for the cam follower, mag gear, and fuel pump.

Kevin Aarestad

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2019
I need an exhaust elbow (manifold) for a 15 hp mogul stationary 9208T
(exhaust exit on bottom, heat tube on top)
Or does anyone have patterns to cast one?
Any leads appreciated, Thanks..Kevin

Jason Dahm

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
I could use an original armature cover for a Motsinger Auto Sparker and also a set of rear wheel lugs for a 20-40 Rumely G tractor. Any leads appreciated. Thanks in advance, Jason.

SDP

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/14/2019
Fuel tanks, fuel tanks and fuel tanks:

1, 1-3/4 & 2-1/2 HP Moguls
6 HP FMZ Plugo....mixer as well for this.

Kinda surprised there were no tank suppliers in Portland a few weeks ago....guess I gotta make another trip.

Mick

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
i am after the following parts if anyone can help!

crankshaft for a 2 1/2 h.p type B christensen

valve gear for a old style 2 hp lambert

muffler for a 4 hp ohio

pushrod and govenor latch assembly for a W model stover

2 bolt ignitor and trip mechanism for a 4hp frisco standard

all the valve train and govenor parts for a stewart little major

gear drive magneto setup that bolts on behind the hopper for a 2.5 hp famous horizontal

cheers
mick