• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

What parts do you need?

Dennis K. Nash

Registered
I have a 1 1/2 Fairbanks Morse Z block crank and flywheels only. Dream of finding a complete engine with broken block and flywheels to assemble a complete engine.

In the alternative, if anyone could use what I have I could be talked out of them.

midpw

Registered
Last Subscription Date
10/01/2018
What a great thread......I hope we all get our wishes.

I need......A "newer model" Webster magneto to fit on 1922 Hercules model F engine. I have the ignitor and the bracket and they seem in decent shape. The bracket number is 303M1.

Thanks,

Bruce

Bert Juffer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/15/2019
Rod&piston for a Galloway Masterpiece 6
Good flywheel (Pulley side) for a 12hp 1902 RH Reid

Bert

Bob Lobdill

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
Looking for a mixer for a 10hp fairbanks casting# ZE450, 1914 pattern. Thanks Bob Lobdill 916-952-8818

OTTO-Sawyer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/15/2019
Not that I could afford it right now anyway, but I kind of neeeeeed a muffler for my New-Way and even though I like the sound of them un-muffled I could almost use a pair of 5hp Monitor HJ mufflers.

Maybe an exhaust manifold for the Waukesha engine in my Buffalo Springfield road roller.

No big hurry on any of them though as I am too broke to pay for any of them at the moment.:(

Walter Neumann jr

Registered
Last Subscription Date
05/14/2010
i need govner weight for a 2 1/2 hp upright gould shipley muir,and the arm it hits ,carb, feul pump, and beuty ring for hopper and lid, same here budget wise i need money also. maybe we can borrow those parst and get them recast if any els needs especily the gov pieces

Luke

Registered
Great post! I hope some engines are made complete as a result.
I am looking for a piston for a Olds 1A 1 1/2HP engine - with or without the rod is OK!

Also for vertical YB 4HP Stover I need the vented crankcase cover (got the plain one), side exhaust rod and cam follower, and trip finger for webster ignition.

Thanks
Luke

Skip Landis

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
05/06/2019
Farmer john, i may be able to help with the associated cylinder. Have one, don't know what hp. Pm me & we'll talk. Skip:d

Nick

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/18/2014
Webster bracket A303K39

Sumter bracket N1

Sub base for a 6hp Fuller & Johnson Oil Cooled engine

2 wheel hand truck for a Fuller & Johnson Multimotor

E.C. Mims

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/18/2019
Need governor side flywheel for model "G" 1 1/2 h.p.Gray: 17 inch diameter, 1 1/4 inch bore, 1 3/4 inch width.

KidDynamo

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/18/2020
Anyone have a muffler for a Maytag Generator of the Winpower Powr-Pak type using the Maytag Twin as the power plant?

The muffler is a LeClaire brand an is aluminum.

I need one to complete my little generator unit so if you can steer one my way, I'd be obliged !:)

(The photos below show the muffler I seek in in photos I snatched off the web of someone else's fine looking unit.)

Attachments

John Willis

Registered
On my wish list is an ignitor and trip for a pre 1910 4-1/2 HP Challenge and a carb for a 3 HP Emerson Brantingham model EV. That's all.

LarryH

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/23/2019
I need a bull gear, eccentric, and bracket for a 2HP IHC vertical Famous pumping engine. Thanks...Larry H. (713)818-5345

dondlhmn

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/12/2012
I have some unidentified parts that I don't need....a pair of flywheels that I think may be off of an Ottawa drag saw.....I only say that because I got some parts that came along with an engine I bought and the partial engine/crankcase/base has been identified by someone here on SMOKSTAK as likely being an Ottawa Drag Saw engine. The crankshaft is missing, so I don't know if these flywheels fit it or not. One fly wheel has been welded on the hub (see picture), but the other one seems to have no damage and no repairs. The hub ID is 1.375 inches and the OD of the flywheels is 18 3/8 inches.

Anyone know what they are for or need them? Drop me a pm or an email at doninreno@sbcglobal.net if you either can identify them or if you need them.

Attachments