• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. Be Considerate, this is an application to JOIN Smokstak, therefore it becomes part of a decision to open the door to you or send you off to the dropout file. Place your City, State, Country in the location box and it will be compared to where the internet lookup utilities say that you are. Don't give me a zip code to look up, the Eject button is much easier. We get hundreds of applications, so there is not time for monkey business.

What parts do you need?

MNSteve

Registered
I'm looking for either an original or re-cast crank guard for a Nelson Brothers model B 1 3/4 hp. Also a Webster 303k37 mag bracket. Thanks.

Dale Russell

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
08/29/2019
I still need a starting Crank for a 2 HP Sandwich. Casting # A 255. Thanks for looking.
Dale Russell

Last edited:

pulsechoes

Registered
STILL looking for an igniter/magneto bracket (Webster Magneto) and striker assembly for a 1.5hp Turner Simplicity engine. Can anyone help with this, PLEASE?
Casting number for the igniter is " A303M13 "

Attachments

PStraus

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
05/09/2019
I need a crankshaft for what I think is an 8 HP Waterloo built engine. (Type 'F' United). I also need a flywheel for a 12 HP Waterloo built engine.
Thanks,
Paul

joder

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
Trying to find 2 maytag 82 flywheel hubs and a few more high-crown bolts.

Thanks.

davebrode

Registered
Cylinder head for 1919 pattern Fairbanks Morse.

Plugoscillator / Ignitor bolts to side of head.

Might need an ignitor too.

Thanks.
Dave