• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

What Parts Do You Need?

freshieslures

Registered
I thought this may be a good idea to start this up in Down Under as well as in the general discussion.
Hopefully it will help someone out finding that missing part.

To start off with i need a 2 3/4 inch big end bearing for a 6 1/2 hp Clutterbuck/Blackstone oil engine and a fuel pump. Any help appreciated.

Justin

Chester

Registered
Re: What parts do you need?

hi,
a- mixer for a stover k 1hp
b- mixer for a ihc titan 1hp
c- block for a little jumbo 1hp
d- exhaust castings for a 8hp austral part number 951 and 946
e- exhaust lockout lever for a ihc titan 1hp
f- water pump for a ihc vertical 3hp famous
g- fuel pump for a ihc horizontal 4hp famous

thats all i can think of at the moment, any help appreciated,
cheers,
Chester from West Aussie.

Adam Jones

Registered

Hi guys I'm looking for a crank shaft and crank pinion to suit an open crank Fairbanks morse z 2 hp

cobbadog

Registered

Our 2hp Buzacott runs on a SR Lucas, but I don't think it is the original style of magneto for it.

Scotty 2

Registered

Our 2hp Buzacott runs on a SR Lucas, but I don't think it is the original style of magneto for it.
Ours has an EK Wico. It's the original magneto from the factory from when it was made in 1934.

I have some vertical Stover flywheels and crank if anyone needs some. Or if anyone has the rest of it? :bonk:
I was looking for a fuel bowl for a XD/SC Cooper but I got in touch with RobS and problem is sorted.

A fuel bowl for a R Type Wolseley would be nice if anyone has one.

Cheers Scott

engine1

Registered

I have fuel pump for blackstone

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I have fuel pump for blackstone
I also have large range of rocker arms gear covers and parts for Hornsby blackstone & tangye

Paul Richardson

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/05/2020

A fuel bowl for a R Type Wolseley would be nice if anyone has one.

Cheers Scott
I spoke to a bloke yesterday who is getting a few lids and bowls cast and pretty sure it was Wolseley R;he was educating me that the lids and bowls were a common problem.
I will be talking to him again in a day or two and can get his details if that helps.
Thinking back about the conversation he was getting them done in bronze?

Oldcranky

Registered

Thanks Scotty2 & Cobbadog I looked hard and long at Cossley Kids magnetos but to no avail. According to Don Reid mine left the factory with a LM Lucas magneto. At present it has an Aussie made AMMOROX. It is doing a good job but it is not original Oldcranky

David Konz

Registered

Hi Engine Folks. I am needing A few parts for my 15hp F.B.M. NB. 1-air valve that lets the air from pump into side of cylinder. 2-The match striker that also goes into the cylinder. 3- choke assemble for the carburetor. Please feel free to call or email with any leads or help finding these parts. Thank You Very Much. Dave: My email address is sue_boo@live.com

Rob.S

Registered
Last Subscription Date
05/15/2014

Hi
try this guy for your magi his name is Brian 0268661238 ring in the middle of the day

Geist

Registered
Last Subscription Date
05/02/2016

I am looking for a flywheel for a Fairbanks morse eclipse number 1
anybody that has one for sale or know of one let me know

Thanks
Randy

waynocp

Registered

in need of a single or pair of curved spoke flywheels about 4 feet diameter, if anyone knows of any? cheers wayne

Mick

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019

I need a cylinder for a 3.5 hp associated engine if anyone has one laying around.
Cheers Mick

JMarshall

Registered

Hi all. The main thing I'm chasing at the moment are parts (mainly side shaft and rear carrier) to suit 10hp Blackstone, cheers jayme