• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

What Parts Do You Need?

cobbadog

Registered
Re: What parts do you need?

G'Day John,
Try Ozlisteroid for a crank handle. They list one or two sizes but measure the diameter of the crank shaft so you know what one you need. I had to get one made to suit the 2 1/2" crank shaft on the CD Lister.

Mike McKnight

Registered

I think I have heard that a good many IHC Titan throttlers made it down under, would anyone know where I could find a carb/mixer for an 8 HP Titan? I have the brass bowl, but need the cast iron part that bolts to the head. Have had NO luck finding one here in the States!

Thanks,
Mike M

macdonald

Registered

hi i have a yc stover and am looking for a fuel pump and lever, igniter and magy,breather side plate and carby or drawings with sizes to make then thanks leigh (hens teeth might be easier)

gozoish

Registered

good evening everyone,

i need a crank oil ring for a ruston hornsby 2 yhr because the one i have is badly damaged and had previous repairs.

thank you all

david

MaxLeggett

Registered
Re: Capel LBV 5hp

Commenced fixing up Capel engine. Need carby inlet pipe work and associated bits, (only have carby) water jacket head, exhaust pipe work and muffler, fuel tank, crank handle. Probably more as I get going / learn more.
Thanks
Max:salute:
Found all I need here in WA. Twist in the story is my engine now gone to new owner and hopefully engine up and running very soon.

Hrllo.
Has anybody got an air valve assembly for my Hart Parr 20 carburettor (dx245) please.
Also looking for air inlet assembly for my X model Rumley Oil Pull. I lost it when tractor was on the truck.
Thanking you
Dennis W

Benno

Registered
Hi All,

Looking for anything Lister, CS Diesel A/B Junior L / J Petrol around the Dubbo area. All parts, chasing fuel tanks, cylinders, Heads. I'm open to swaps if you need anything and I have it & vice versa, Will travel. Will consider complete or incomplete engines. Thankyou:)

---------- Post added at 10:38:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29:22 PM ----------

2.25 inch lister CS bigend bearing OR lister CS 2.5 crank.

Door into barrel cooling gallery, lister CS not fuel pump side one the exhaust side one.
Go to Old Timer Engines Australia, there are brand new repros available.

---------- Post added at 10:43:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38:55 PM ----------

Good luck with that one Slugga - I'm having a hard time just sourcing the rings for one of these!

ENGINEBOY

Registered
Re:Hornsby bracket

Hello I am in need of a Hornsby bracket for the sideshaft it will have a cast stamp number on it of x20
Please get I touch if you have one please

cobbadog

Registered
G'day Benno,
Make contact with Rob.S. He is in Molong when not travelling around Oz and has a paddock full of cast iron.
Rob is a member here so look him up and send a PM.

Vizer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/20/2019
Hi All,
Looking for A2 Olds cylinder and piston.
Also looking for parts for Simplicity 6hp engine, rocker arm stand.

Thanks Levi.

cobbadog

Registered
Hi All,

Looking for anything Lister, CS Diesel A/B Junior L / J Petrol around the Dubbo area. All parts, chasing fuel tanks, cylinders, Heads. I'm open to swaps if you need anything and I have it & vice versa, Will travel. Will consider complete or incomplete engines. Thankyou:)

---------- Post added at 10:38:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29:22 PM ----------

Go to Old Timer Engines Australia, there are brand new repros available.

---------- Post added at 10:43:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38:55 PM ----------

Good luck with that one Slugga - I'm having a hard time just sourcing the rings for one of these!
Hi Benno,
I just got news that there is an auction this coming Saturday 24/8/19 at 177 Bushland Dr, Yarrevell, near Kempsey NSW on the list is 7 Listers a HB2, SR3, CE, CS, and LD1 as a genset.
Contact number of the seller is 0408 607 896.