• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

What Parts Do You Need?

steeleye

Registered
Re: What parts do you need?

I'm searching for a carby float and bowl for an R type Wolseley 4Hp . Can anybody help please?

Greg M

Registered

Re: Villiers MK 12 ignition backing plate Scotty 2 wrote: "There is a nice chap on ebay here in Australia with a lot of Villiers stuff. I'd be surprised if he hasn't got anything."

Your recommendation to contact John at Rusticspares has saved the day. Super helpful and knowledgeable. Did you know there were "at least 5 different mk12 models and 4 different backing plates"? Me either. But in my hands I have the one I needed, all the way from Australia. It arrived clean, well packaged and in great shape. I'll add my unsolicited +1 for Rusticspares.

Thanks Scotty!

Nathan K.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/24/2019

Hi, I am looking for the owner of a Goold Shapley and Muir 3 1/2hp engine that was in Australia but I have lost track of the owner. Any help contacting the owner would be much appreciated, There where some extra parts with it that I am interested in-also I maybe able to help with parts/info as well.
Thanks, Nathan.

Mick

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019

Brock summerfield owns it now nathan

Nathan K.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/24/2019

Hi All,
Thanks for the help-that was fast!. I will send Brock a message and go from there,
Nathan.

klanger57

Registered

So I have a list.
Looking for parts for Detroit Engine Works marine engine.

Water pump and strap.
Shaft coupling with water pump eccentric.

Picture of my engine, brochure of what it should look like.

That'll do for now.

Kev

Attachments

muzzery

Registered

Hello, I wonder if anyone one has a factory cast iron water cooling tank for a yb southern cross diesel? They come up on eBay once in a blue moon, but always in the southern states, from where it would be expensive to freight to southeast qld, being reasonably heavy. I also never bid successfully on these items..
Alternatively I would like to get one of the factory radiator attachments with a belt driven fan. I am paying off a yb presently, from a gentleman who is a client also, I expect to take ownership in the next month or so. If I can set this motor up without using a large separate tank, I’d be pretty chuffed. Thanks.

MoodyBlue

Registered
Re: Ronaldson & Tippett N rings

Long shot I know, but looking for a set of 30 thou oversize rings or guidance on car rings that will fit.

Thanks

Jeff

Famous Fitter

Registered

Hi all,

I’m looking for the bowl and element off the oil bath air cleaner on a Massy Ferguson 35 fitted with the 4 cylinder Diesel engine. You would think this would be a simple request but it’s different to the petrol engine, 3 cylinder models and te 20 air cleaners.

I have tried most of the major tractor wreckers in Australia and some small backyard wreckers and have come up with “ good luck there sonny”

There are new bowls and elements listed on ebay but they are not right for the 4 Cyl engine and no aftermarket suppliers seem to do this particular size ?

Is anyone Wrecking an FE 35 4 cylinder or got these items spare ? Any leads or ideas would be great!!

Thanks in advance -Justin

Rob.S

Registered
Last Subscription Date
05/15/2014

sent you a private message with someone who might b able to help

harrone

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/26/2014

Hi All,

I was looking to see if there was some particular place on this forum that was for "Wanted Ads" but this thread will do I suppose.

I'm after a pair of Lister "B" flywheels.
A valve cage and valve for an Anderson 2hp hopper cooled engine.
A carby for a 3.5hp V type Kelly and Lewis
An Ajax Type T piston pump or the bottom half at least. I've got the head drive crank and pulleys for one (see pictures)
Any documentation about Metters Nufrend pressure pumps.

More generally, I'm always on the lookout for flick magnetos which I collect and restore.

Cheers

Mark

Attachments

harrone

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/26/2014

Hello, I wonder if anyone one has a factory cast iron water cooling tank for a yb southern cross diesel? They come up on eBay once in a blue moon, but always in the southern states, from where it would be expensive to freight to southeast qld, being reasonably heavy. I also never bid successfully on these items..
Alternatively I would like to get one of the factory radiator attachments with a belt driven fan. I am paying off a yb presently, from a gentleman who is a client also, I expect to take ownership in the next month or so. If I can set this motor up without using a large separate tank, I’d be pretty chuffed. Thanks.
Are you still after a YB hopper?

---------- Post added at 10:51:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35:50 PM ----------

Hi fellow dreamers,

Does anyone have or know of someone who might have a spare one piece barrel and hopper for a 4hp Sandwich engine?

Cheers

Major dreamer
No longer need one. Picked one up with the kind assistance of the Sandwich Engine Club in IL for $150. It took six months to get here via Sandwich IL, Phoenix AZ, Carson CA and Brisbane QLD.

Adam Jones

Registered

Hi guys it’s a long shot but worth a try. I’m looking for a gearbox assembly and drive shaft to suit a Ferrier 120 outboard. Any help would be very much appreciated
Adam

twmachine

Registered
Re: What parts do you need? 303K37

looking For a webster magneto bracket for a Nelson Model B in in any condition

I think its a 303K37 casting No. Thanks

clappo

Registered

I have a pair of flywheels not sure if they are A or B they were of a gen set so a little wider than normal can you get the sizes so I can check

ENGINEBOY

Registered
Re: ReHornsby parts

Hello I am looking for a sideshaft bracket for 51/2 hp 1912 type and a sideshaft or just the gears and a fuel pump to suit the same about 7 inches long 3/8 bsp threads regards Jason
We have made the sideshaft gear but still need the front bracket if anyone can help out please

john gilbert

Registered
Re: ReHornsby parts

Hi Guy's I have a friend that is after a Mid size Lister Crank Handle, I believe there are 3 sizes fr these handles ?? If you can help , please advise. I have no idea of price etc. Cheers, John. the tankman