• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Where are you located?

where are you at??

• west of the rockies (us) also alaska, hawii

Votes: 188 11.4%
  • rockies to the mississippi river (us)

Votes: 316 19.1%
  • east of the mississippi river (us)

Votes: 844 51.0%
  • canada

Votes: 138 8.3%
  • australia

Votes: 73 4.4%
  • mexico

Votes: 7 0.4%
  • any where else

Votes: 90 5.4%

• Total voters

Kanoona

Registered
Last Subscription Date
07/16/2017
In the Conch Republic just 70 miles South West of Florida USA by road and thirty moles south of Flamingo US by boat. The Island is Big Pine Key.

fixitpete

Registered
I'm located in La Pine, Oregon, it's kind of a dip in the road you can't miss it.
I actually live on the southern end out in the forest at 4300 feet. We have lots of snow in the winter. We also have deer, elk, bear, squirrels and chipmunks.

Thanks, Peter

GADavis

Registered
East of the Mississippi River. The great state of Georgia, but the little town of Tennille, is 6 miles north of me. We are 125 miles south east of Hotlanta also.:wave:

PFT

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/07/2020
Used to be east of the Mississippi in Marietta NY, now in Johnstown Co to be closer to the 4 grandkids. Need to find some old iron enthusiasts in the area to enjoy the hobby with and find some shows to go to.
PFT

APJones

Registered
I'm in Warwick UK , (and Orillia ONT Canada) have a Lister Petter AC1W in my boat .
I attend steam fairs with either a classic car or vintage motorcycle , lots of stationary engines usually in attentance.

Peter Holmander

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/23/2019
I'm in Rhode Island, but when I tell many people that, they say "Long Island, that's in New York right?" lol The East might be leading in this poll but I've met some of the nicest, friendliest, most helpful members on this site from the West.