• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Where are you located?

where are you at??

• west of the rockies (us) also alaska, hawii

Votes: 188 11.4%
  • rockies to the mississippi river (us)

Votes: 316 19.1%
  • east of the mississippi river (us)

Votes: 844 51.0%
  • canada

Votes: 138 8.3%
  • australia

Votes: 73 4.4%
  • mexico

Votes: 7 0.4%
  • any where else

Votes: 90 5.4%

• Total voters

Gene Av

Registered
I'm near the Mississippi river valley in NE Iowa

---------- Post added at 01:12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07:42 PM ----------

My "old iron 12hp Galloway" was built in Iowa in about 1916, sent to Wyoming for about a hundred years and is now an Iowa resident, again....being restored.

Angus II

Registered
Hello, All.
On the eastside of the Sierra mountain range at 8000 (+)feet, in Mammoth Lakes, California. Right out side the east entrance to Yosemite National Park.
If you ever saw the movie "High Plain Drifter", That's my backyard (Mono Lake).. My front yard is Devils Postpile NP. in the Inyo National Forest.

punchbug

Registered
I am in my computer room right now which is located in the southwest corner of my house. Oh and my house is located in southwestern Ontario Canada. In a little down called Thamesville. Some people say I am long winded just dont know why they say that.....

Rvrrat

Registered
Southern New Hampshire for the last 35 years. Maybe somewhere a bit warmer if this weather don't warm up.

GregW

---------- Post added at 01:54:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51:50 PM ----------

Located in southern New Hampshire for the last three decades. maybe some where warmer if this cold does not let up.

GregW

EICBob

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/13/2019
Western Foot Hills of Central Maine...transplanted from White Plains NY, 41 years ago....left the tri-state area and never looked back!

Bloppy

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/03/2019
Not bad here today,about 40 degrees in palm part of Michigan mitten.
Jim