• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Where are you located?

where are you at??

• west of the rockies (us) also alaska, hawii

Votes: 188 11.4%
  • rockies to the mississippi river (us)

Votes: 314 19.0%
  • east of the mississippi river (us)

Votes: 843 51.0%
  • canada

Votes: 138 8.3%
  • australia

Votes: 73 4.4%
  • mexico

Votes: 7 0.4%
  • any where else

Votes: 90 5.4%

• Total voters

Mitch Malcolm

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
01/14/2020
About 80 miles SSW of the start of the Mississippi , West central Minnesota 50 miles East of WMSTR. :)

mudduck56

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
04/27/2019
Northwestern Wisconsin(USA) on the south shore of Lake Superior. I've owned a 6.0 NH drawer & a 6.3 NHE for 14 years. The NHE has been making fun of me since I acquired in in a ebay accidental purchase. I couldn't make myself scrap it because I had way too much $$ in it. With the help of this site and you great folks, I have it running on natural gas and making electricity.
The drawer model is in a Travco motorhome stored a hundred miles from here and is inconvenient to tinker with. It hasn't been run since before I bought the motorhome in 2004.
I picked up two 6.5NH gensets of the same Spec.(D) for very little $$. I'm working on getting them running on natural gas and wish to use them for my home/shop power backup.

I understand that I have the Green Disease. Four Onans and a Colman screamer.
I also have The Orange Disease(Case/Ingersoll Garden tractors). Two Kohler powered and two Onan powered.

EmersonFan

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/02/2018
Re: where are you?

I just realized I did not answer the poll questions.
I am East of the Mississippi, in Rockford IL.

Buster

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
05/26/2020
I live Just west off Yuma AZ ...I if Look 2 miles north I can see California If I look 2 Miles west I can see Mexico
If congress would get off there ASS and OK the wall 32 feet high I could have afternoon shade can not wait it has been Hot Buster

EICBob

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/13/2019
Small town in South West Maine... Turner is its name. :salute:
I have a small case of Green disease, 2 JBs 1 4CCK, 1 5CCK and 1 5BGA.
I hear tell once you get infected you can't be 100% cured!

-Bob