• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Wilesco D24 Steam Engine - Front boiler cover plate WANTED

Devineottawa

Registered
1584800416728.png
I am rebuilding this Wilesco D24 Steam Engine. I can source most parts from various online sources. BUT i cant find this boiler face plate anywhere. Hoping someone might have this for sale OR know where I could find it.

Also looking for some other parts as per photo of the D24 I am rebuilding.1584800988989.png I can source this steam gauge online but if someone has one please let me know.

1584801142878.png

casertractor

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/24/2018
Thanks for your reply casertractor. Just checked. right now Stock on that site seems low with a focus on Jensen Steam Engines.
You might have to buy a whole new boiler and salvage parts from it or just use the whole new boiler as i dont see much in the way of parts that you need.Seems much more easy to do it that way but it is up to you

Devineottawa

Registered
Thanks again. From what I see the piece I am looking for seems to be a cover which goes over the boiler itself. This cover has 3 pieces to it front, top and rear which appears to be chromed. The search goes on. do you know of a link where these three pieces are offered.