• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Windcharger ID and info

RailGunner

Registered
Going to restore this old Windcharger if I can. Model ID and any information would be much appreciated. So far I know it is a 32 v system.
I know this is an older post....it’s a 1500W Wincharger, ca 1947. The wood prop version was replaced by an aluminum prop model the next year. 32 and 110 DC versions were available. Literature for this model can be found at wincharger.com under advertising. Yours looks to be in pretty good condition.

Kurtis

Registered
I know this is an older post....it’s a 1500W Wincharger, ca 1947. The wood prop version was replaced by an aluminum prop model the next year. 32 and 110 DC versions were available. Literature for this model can be found at wincharger.com under advertising. Yours looks to be in pretty good condition.
Thank you Railgunner.