• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Wisconsin AGN or AGND Service Manual

ditchwitch

Registered
hello,I think there is a timing site hole plug in the housing but its a bitch it see cause the gearbox is so close but maybe a small mirror or camera could help. or a small bent screwdriver or wire could reach in and (feel) the mark in the gear/slash mark I also think piston should be at top dead center while doing this. I hope this helps,bob

Danmancalif

Registered
hello,I think there is a timing site hole plug in the housing but its a bitch it see cause the gearbox is so close but maybe a small mirror or camera could help. or a small bent screwdriver or wire could reach in and (feel) the mark in the gear/slash mark I also think piston should be at top dead center while doing this. I hope this helps,bob
Bob. That helps a lot
Bob. That helps a lot so thanks. I found the plug and was wondering how I was going to be able to see anything with the gearbox up so close to it but I think the mirror idea will work. Thanks again. Dan