• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. Be Considerate, this is an application to JOIN Smokstak, therefore it becomes part of a decision to open the door to you or send you off to the dropout file. Place your City, State, Country in the location box and it will be compared to where the internet lookup utilities say that you are. Don't give me a zip code to look up, the Eject button is much easier. We get hundreds of applications, so there is not time for monkey business.

Wisconsin Engine Model # Location

AndyP

Registered
I need help finding the model # of a Wisconsin engine I'm trying to repair. It's mounted on a cement transporter that was covered in cement then painted. Is the model # stamped anywhere? All the labels were painted over. I can't even find anything about the equipment manufacturer. It's a single cylinder with a 1" horizontal output shaft.

radiodoc

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/04/2021
Pictures of the engine would help. Perhaps clean off the labels and see if there is info imprinted/embossed on them. Also check for cast number(s) on cylinder or block.

AndyP

Registered

https://i.imgur.com/PldAYHj.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:28:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26:21 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:32:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28:01 PM ----------

I need a Mikuni carburetor for this engine

s100

Registered
That's not a Wisconsin engine at all even though it may say Wisconsin somewhere on it. It is a Robin engine made by I think Subaru. Wisconsin rebadged some of these with their name, for reasons that I never could fathom. I hope this helps identify your engine. If you need a carburetor, I suggest you look on craigslist in your locale to find a used beater engine of similar model to buy for parts. That will probably be the cheapest way out of your dilemma. Since I know absolutely nothing about these engines beyond what I just said, I will shut up and sit down. Good luck!

Phil P

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/24/2013
I was a dealer when Wisconsin did that and that engine doesn’t even look like a Wisconsin Robin.

Phil P

K-Tron

Registered
I have seen the EY27/28 and 35 Wisconsin/Robin Fuji engines on some of the "newer" whiteman/garbro power buggies. I personally prefer the older Scoot-crete models with BKN or AEN engines. I am not a big fan of the Japanese engines that Wisconsin imported. Search Wisconsin WI engines or Robin EY and you can probably match up the exact engine you have. I know those Robin Fuji's were made in single, twin and inline three form.

Chris