• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Wisconsin Engine

CharlieB

Registered
Worth anything?
Depends on your point of view. The old Wisconsin is heavy, bulky, noisy, gas hungry, and sometimes cantankerous, but it will still be working hard long after several Asian engines are on the scrap pile. They are from an era when the value of an item was measured by its longevity, not its low price.

Zira

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/24/2019
I was going to say $20 - $75, depending on condition. Mostly toward the lower end. But, they are fun to play with. I only have about 30 of them:D.

63dave

Registered
thanks for all the advise on getting this old engine back in running condition. I can get it running but still have low compression. ? is is thier anywhere I can get set of new rings from ?

63dave

Registered
now that I got this old Girl up and running now I have to believe a old Brigs& Straton
only thing i can find is the serial # C 335831 . can anyone tell me what HP this is and what year this possibly is ?

radiodoc

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/04/2021
Picture? Did we ever see a picture of this engine? A picture would be nice or maybe a short video of it running.