• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Wisconsin info needed

Rays66

Registered
Rebuilding a old Wisconsin engine, model AENLD, serial # 3828782. I am new to small antique engines but have always been interested in them. My question is what do I have here and where can I get parts and info on what I have.

Bill Sherlock

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/09/2019
Your engine is the same as model AENL but with a Stellite exhaust valve and seat. It has 3" bore and 3 1/4" stroke and 23 cu. in. displacement. Horsepower is rated from 4.7 @ 1600 RPM to 9.2 HP @ 3600 RPM. You can likely find an instruction book and parts list on ebay. Parts are sometimes available from small engine suppliers as listed on this site or ebay.

Bill

Skippy1969

Registered
Well I would have to say in the 1960's.I don't know what year exactly because there does not appear to be any serial# info during that era.