• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Wisconsin Parts Never Been Used for Sale

JerseyMowers

Registered
My father owns a small engine repair shop that was originally started by my great-grandfather. They were once a Wisconsin/Wisconsin-robin dealer and over the years stocked many of parts which are still on the shelf. I have consolidated many of the parts and have no use for them and was wondering if their is anyone still interested in rebuilding the old Wisconsin motors. The parts consist of a range of pistons, rings, connecting rods, cylinder heads, head gaskets and gasket sets, carb repair kits, carb air horns fuel tank brackets, engine shrouds, fuel pumps, valves, valve springs, valve spring retainers, shell bearings, a few ignition components, engine instruction manuals, and miscellaneous parts and more. Most of the parts fit models AGN, AENL, AEND, VG4D, VH4D, TJD, THD to the best of my knowledge. If anyone is interested i can send a file with part numbers and descriptions and can also take pictures if needed. We also have a collection of Wisconsin-Robin parts I have not sorted yet if anyone is interested, thanks for looking.

Andries

Registered
Re: Wisconsin parts never been used for sale

Hello JerseyMowers,

I'm looking for parts and information of a Wisconsin AF type engine with a Stromberg UR 3/4" carb.
Are there any parts or information for an AF engine or Stromberg UR 3/4" carb.
Looking for fuel tank round 1-1/2gal. PartNo: WE-14-A.
Andries

Road Torpedo

Registered

It's probably best to put a big add in the classifieds.

The classic original WISCONSIN parts will usually sell without problems.

Wisconsin ROBIN parts on the other hand...not so much.

Not to many are fans of the robins. Including me.

JerseyMowers

Registered

Thanks for the information. I'm new to this forum, is their a specific area for Wisconsin classified ads or should I use the link above that says "Classified Ads" between the chat and subscribe links?

David Boothby

Registered

yes i would be enterested in the single cylinder engine wisconsin parts can you send lists and pictures efanks dave

My father owns a small engine repair shop that was originally started by my great-grandfather. They were once a Wisconsin/Wisconsin-robin dealer and over the years stocked many of parts which are still on the shelf. I have consolidated many of the parts and have no use for them and was wondering if their is anyone still interested in rebuilding the old Wisconsin motors. The parts consist of a range of pistons, rings, connecting rods, cylinder heads, head gaskets and gasket sets, carb repair kits, carb air horns fuel tank brackets, engine shrouds, fuel pumps, valves, valve springs, valve spring retainers, shell bearings, a few ignition components, engine instruction manuals, and miscellaneous parts and more. Most of the parts fit models AGN, AENL, AEND, VG4D, VH4D, TJD, THD to the best of my knowledge. If anyone is interested i can send a file with part numbers and descriptions and can also take pictures if needed. We also have a collection of Wisconsin-Robin parts I have not sorted yet if anyone is interested, thanks for looking.
I need a few parts for my AHH wisconsin. I need a gasket set for the engine, and I need a gasket set for its Stromberg carburetor as well.

Damato

Registered

Looking for parts to completly overhaul a Wisconsin VH4D. According to the serial number, it was made in 1943.
Thanks

jordanta

Registered

I have a robin generator model 505d .. Just checking to see if you have parts for it. Thanks tom
a list of parts would be great.

JerseyMowers

Registered

I attahced a word document with the list of part numbers i have checked in so far. If anyone is interested for the whole package that would be great.

Attachments

Koiti

Registered
Re: Wisconsin parts

Looking for parts for Tfd and Thd Wisconsin eng. Head gasket,Pan gasket and adding crank handle to start.May need a carburator gasket for Zenith Carb.

Ralph Simpson

Registered

I need an air cleaner and intake elbow for an AEH, AENL, AKN and BKN.
Also need a carb for a BKN. If you do not have any to sell, I would appreciate a photo of them so I can identify them if I come across any. Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

I need an air cleaner and intake elbow for an AEH, AENL, AKN and BKN.
Also need a carb for a BKN. If you do not have any to sell, I would appreciate a photo of them so I can identify them if I come across any. Thanks
My email is: backacheacres@windstream.net

Rikkoski

Registered

Need can shaft, gasket set and few other parts for Wisconsin s7d. By any chance you might have them. Contact phone 906 396 1033

tpost76

Registered

Looking for a camshaft gear assembly part #EA115BS1 for Wisconsin AGND. Any leads ? Thanks :)