• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Wisconsin S12D help

jayvee

Registered
Plonked this on the Wisconsin page as well....

Hi All,
Able to get my grubby little hands on this Wisconsin motor. Looking for info and "Instruction Manual"
Model S 12D
Number 134983
size 3 1/2 x 3
RPM 2400
Spec X537RT1

Has a ???10:1 reduction gearbox (I think that is what the bloke said)
Was told they are a pretty scarce engine????

Any help/info greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your interest
jayvee

Wisconsin A.jpg Wisconsin B.jpg

cobbadog

Registered
It's a tidy looking unit. At least the ratio of the reduction box is a simple one to work out and confirm. Not sure as to where to look for the manual but the obvious is Mr Google search engine first, I have found many manuals there.

Scotty 2

Registered
Hello John.
Matey, there's a dedicated Wisconsin category in the small engines section. It might be worth a post there. I'm pretty sure there's a smaller version of that engine in the container out at the farm that's just bits.

Cheers Scott

jayvee

Registered
Hello John.
Matey, there's a dedicated Wisconsin category in the small engines section. It might be worth a post there. I'm pretty sure there's a smaller version of that engine in the container out at the farm that's just bits.

Cheers Scott
Done that. Thanks Scotty

Late development; Found a manual

Last edited: