• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Wisconsin Single Cylinder Help

Keith Merchant

Registered
Hi, I would like to know where I can buy a Mag cap & rotor & points for my motor? I can't find them anywhere on line.
I live in Sarasota,FL if there is any place around me I can't find ether.
Any help would be great.

Thanks
Keith

MD# BKND

SPEC# 3731A1

SERIAL# 5263522

Lonnie Grissom

Registered
Re: wisconsin single cylinder help

Keith I may have what you need. Post a description of mag like base or flange mt slot or gear driven slant or straight tooth, etc best a model no of mag. Picture if possible.

Keith Merchant

Registered

This came off of a DOT street sign & ran an alt. & lights.
well get some pic's soon, thats all I can do because its still all together.
my brothers son came down & seen it on the bench & said his friend needed a cap & rotor & I told him I'm using it & not taking it apart, I went out day after he left & seen he had taken them anyway. that family for you.

Keith Merchant

Registered

Keith I may have what you need. Post a description of mag like base or flange mt slot or gear driven slant or straight tooth, etc best a model no of mag. Picture if possible.
Only #s on my mag Are
PrE ID
GW 4408 2F

The out side dia. of mag@ the cap is 64.20mm
inside dia. is 58.86 and this with cheep HFmic.
this came off DOT street sign,, single cyl.

can't get the pic to load

Keith Merchant

Registered

Only #s on my mag Are
PrE ID
GW 4408 2F

The out side dia. of mag@ the cap is 64.20mm
inside dia. is 58.86 and this with cheep HFmic.
this came off DOT street sign,, single cyl.