• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. Be Considerate, this is an application to JOIN Smokstak, therefore it becomes part of a decision to open the door to you or send you off to the dropout file. Place your City, State, Country in the location box and it will be compared to where the internet lookup utilities say that you are. Don't give me a zip code to look up, the Eject button is much easier. We get hundreds of applications, so there is not time for monkey business.

Wisconsin TF Piston Numbers

Farmall1212

Registered
Anyone familiar with Wisconsin part numbers? Looking for Wisconsin TF standard size pistons, part number from my book is DB-210. All I am finding online is DB-210-1, -2,-3. Ar ether the same just updated? I get the SP10,20,30 are oversize, I need standard as I got a new cylinder block assembly. Also same thing with the piston rings, looking for DR 20. Any help with numbers is appreciated or any cross reference guide. Thanks

gdstew

Registered
Re: Wisconsin TF piston numbers

I don't have my Wisconsin books anymore but I can tell you they made 3 ring and 4 ring, short skirt and long. Any "set" will work. I use to stock the long 4 ring sets.

Farmall1212

Registered
Re: Wisconsin TF piston numbers

Thanks for the reply. Would you have any idea how to tell if I have long or short Pistons? The ones that were in it were 4 ring and I think I would prefer them. Was thinking of turning the oversized ones I have down to original size but they seem pretty thin on the bottom already.

I like oldstuff

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/09/2015
You might want to mic the pistons. They could be cam ground therefore very difficult to reduce to a smaller diameter. In that case I'd bore the cylinders to suit.

Zira

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/24/2019
DB-210, which replaced DB-190. PM me if you want a copy of the manual. Big file.