• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. Be Considerate, this is an application to JOIN Smokstak, therefore it becomes part of a decision to open the door to you or send you off to the dropout file. Place your City, State, Country in the location box and it will be compared to where the internet lookup utilities say that you are. Don't give me a zip code to look up, the Eject button is much easier. We get hundreds of applications, so there is not time for monkey business.

Wisconsin Vf4d oil filter

beezerbill

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/10/2019
Re: Vf4d oil filter

The VG4D in my JD skid loader takes a NAPA 1106. But different sub-variants of these engines may take different filters.

Bolens 1000

Registered

You can still get OEM ones from wisconsin
$36

Whats the serial number on this do you have the old obsolete filter or the new style filter and base on the engine, part number should be on your filter

moteurdelco

Registered

older wisconsin had a different base thread than newer vh4d. Napa should see that in their catalog.

I like oldstuff

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/09/2015

Google wix 51106

NAPA will gouge your eyes out on pricing. The wix can be had from many online suppliers for under $10. Buy a couple spares to save on freight.

Carl Hangey

Registered
The NAPA oil filter number is 1010, I just pick one up at NAPA just the other day.

---------- Post added at 03:45:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41:21 AM ----------

I forgot to mention the 1010 oil i got from NAPA is for a VF4D Wisconsin Engine.

K-Tron

Registered
If the oil filter on your VF4D is original, it will have a Mason jar style top on it. Wix 51106 is what I use on my early V4's

Chris