• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Witte CD 10 hp Needs a Piston and Injection

smokewitte

Registered
Witte cd 10 hp project need help

HI FOLKS :salute:
MY NAME IS TAHAR I'M FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A WITTE CD 10 HP NOT RUNNING FOR 23 YEARS :( BECAUSE THE PISTON IS MESSED UP AND I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP TO FIX IT ALSO IF YOU KNOW WERE I CAN GET SOME PARTS TO BACK IT UP TO LIFE AGAIN
AND HERE IS SOMME PICTURES OF IT SHOWING ITS CONDITION
IT REALLY NEEDS CARE :help::help:

Attachments

smokewitte

Registered
Witte bd 7.5 hp needed piston and injection

IM HAVING A WITTE BD 7.5 HP NOT RUNUNG FOR 23 YEARS AND I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE IT RUNING AGAINE SO FIRST OF ALL I GOOGLED THE NET LOKING FOR NEW PARTS FOR IT AND I REALLY GOT A LOT OF INFORMATION FROM YOUR PREVIEOS POSTS I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS SO I BOUGHT SOMME NEDED PARTS (Lift Pump With Diaphragm,Lister CS Bosch Mico Fuel Pump,AIR FILTER ) AS YOU WILL FIND IN THE PICTERS ABOVE BUT THE PROBLEM IS I HAVE A BROKING PISTON,HEAD GASKET AND INJECTION TOO SO PLEASE ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING HELPFUL TO SHARE WITH ME IT WOULD BE BETTER IN SORT OF MANUALS PART NUMBERS...
AND THANKS AGAINE
TAHAR

Attachments

smokewitte

Registered
Witte BD 7.5 hp Needed Piston and Injection

IM HAVING A WITTE BD 7.5 HP NOT RUNUNG FOR 23 YEARS AND I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE IT RUNING AGAINE SO FIRST OF ALL I GOOGLED THE NET LOKING FOR NEW PARTS FOR IT AND I REALLY GOT A LOT OF INFORMATION FROM YOUR PREVIEOS POSTS I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS SO I BOUGHT SOMME NEDED PARTS (Lift Pump With Diaphragm,Lister CS Bosch Mico Fuel Pump,AIR FILTER ) AS YOU WILL FIND IN THE PICTERS ABOVE BUT THE PROBLEM IS I HAVE A BROKING PISTON,HEAD GASKET AND INJECTION TOO SO PLEASE ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING HELPFUL TO SHARE WITH ME IT WOULD BE BETTER IN SORT OF MANUALS PART NUMBERS...
AND THANKS AGAINE
TAHAR

Attachments

Grigg

Registered
There aren't many parts available off the shelf these days.

Head gasket you can have made, another member details some of that process lately.

I'm not aware of any source for new pistons or cylinder liners. Best bet is finding a piston, even used, and having existing liner bored and sleeved to fit piston on hand. Or all used parts.

The fuel pump you show won't work as is, but it's possible you can mix and match using the long lever from an original pump. I've researched this previously and couldn't find any other application that used an AC pump with the same long pump finger/lever that Witte used.

Parts can be found and made, but it takes some research and leg work, having old now obsolete part numbers won't get you very far.

Keep reading about Witte's on this forum, there is a lot of info here and other resources listed.

smokewitte

Registered
ok sir thanks soo much i just read everything you posted about your witte project and i really learn a lot from you also i still learn and read about those engins as well if you can provide me please with (manuals,parts numbers any ) anything would help it would be better and thanks so much
this is my email:tahareilighe@gmail.com