• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Wondering why

Jeff S

Registered
I just noticed I can no longer respond in some of the threads that I was previously able to. just wondering if I crossed a line and if I did can someone let me know so I don't cross it again

Jeff S

Registered
Well at least I know that I'm not alone. Though maybe I stepped in it without knowing 🤯 I hate it when that happens

uglyblue66

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
11/07/2018
Well at least I know that I'm not alone. Though maybe I stepped in it without knowing 🤯 I hate it when that happens
Yea, if I ever tried to make a snow angel, I would probably make it in the busy section of the dog park!
Bound to be a glitch as I noticed 1 person having issues is a Sponser.

Tracy T

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/16/2019
Dan we think alike! enjoyed the phone call today, got to put a voice to the username.:wave:

Tracy T

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/16/2019
Looks like I can post on everything but Smoke and Flames. I guess nobody wants to hear my opinions either. :kick:

I've been thinking about calling it a day here anyways.

Robert
just chill, if you take a look at SFG postings it has slowed to a crawl. This is exactly how the china people must feel, shut out with no control over their fate. I wont go into detail, but think about it! There may very well be a lesson to be learned here! ;)

radiodoc

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/04/2021
Thought this would be the place for this: I still use Window's 7 on my computer and was notified by Microsoft that they have the browser Edge available for Windows 7 for download...WTH. I thought Microsoft was no longer supporting Windows 7.

Wayne 440

Registered
My opinion - if Microsoft can figure out some way to gain an advantage, they would probably publish some download for Windows 3.1. My guess is that they are offering Edge to allow easier tracking of your activity by Microsoft and who knows who else.

radiodoc

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/04/2021
My opinion - if Microsoft can figure out some way to gain an advantage, they would probably publish some download for Windows 3.1. My guess is that they are offering Edge to allow easier tracking of your activity by Microsoft and who knows who else.
I've probably got a couple cardboard boxes of Win 3.1 in the barn somewhere...js.