• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Woodland California Swap Meet

flywheelphil

Registered
Re: Woodland Ca Swap Meet

Ray I was wondering when this post would come about. I'll be there helping Rich get set up. This year it will be in the next lot over, Buyer parking will be in the old spot and Vendors will be in the one just behind it. Signs will be posted with directions. Hope to see everyone there and finding all the goodies they need.

Don Tomlinson

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/24/2019

I'll see you there with a couple of engines and some other iron.

flywheelphil

Registered

Tell me more. Location and time?
Thanks
Woodland, Yolo County Fairgrounds Oct 26th & 27, Use the East Gum entrance and follow the road to the left around the buildings. In the past some people show up Friday afternoon for early set up. Saturday is the big day, Starts about 6am

Gene Fisher

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
11/22/2019

Looking for Edwards engine smalls, buy them and i will reimburse for parts and shipping + thanks gene fisher Texas.

George Best

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/28/2019

For the first time in many many years I WILL NOT be at the Woodland swap meet.
I will be going to the Shelton Washington swap meet instead. It is the same weekend and much much closer for me to drive to.
I'll miss seeing the folks I normally see every year at Woodland.

Toesmack

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/08/2019
Will miss seeing you there George. I get the part about the extra 8 hr drive. Leaving here about 3am with a trailer full. Probably come home heavier than what I bring. Thinking about bringing my Onan 6.5 NH. Seems like with all the power outages in Northern Ca., it could be a good time to sell.

Toesmack

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/08/2019
Well, swap was well attended, but I made very few sales. I must not have brought the right stuff. Same story from several other sellers. Only found a few treasures that I just had to have. Did find a really nice big vise though...

Surprising, no real interest in my Onan 6.5NH

Sunny, calm winds and 83 deg. so can't fault the weather. Still, I had fun.

Sunnybrook

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
04/15/2019
I did not make it there but hear tell there was a couple Samson's for sale. Thats nice to see at any swap.