• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Workshop too hot.

Scotty 2

Registered
It's times like these I do not miss working. Why does everyone leave it 'til the middle of summer during a heat wave to get some ceiling fans or AC put in?
It's hard to know what heat is until you work in a ceiling space rewiring some lights or putting ceiling fans under a corro iron roof in Australia in the summer.

I feel for all you tradies out there suffering in the heat.

Cheer Scott
PS: Mrs Scotty and I were driving out to the farm awhile ago. Some knob had lit an old stump to burn out. Hot as hell in a bad drought with the wind picking up.
When we got back the grass had started to burn. Rural Fire Brigade weren't real happy about it.

E27N

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/06/2020
Cheer Scott
PS: Mrs Scotty and I were driving out to the farm awhile ago. Some knob had lit an old stump to burn out. Hot as hell in a bad drought with the wind picking up.
When we got back the grass had started to burn. Rural Fire Brigade weren't real happy about it.
Yea was chasing a fire next door this arvo, wasn’t fun and going to be 40+ and 20kmh winds tomorrow..... yay....