• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Wow I'm A Star

Rusty Engines

eMail NOT Working
Hi All
I have made it to the papers I wounder whats next :bonk:
Anyhow I don't own the lathe it is owned by friend who has been displaying it for about 18 months and this is the third time a reporter has taken a picture of the lathe and he has go for a walk he has yet to has his picture taken with him in it. He now say that he is going to start charging a fee
Ian

john gilbert

Registered
Great Pic there Rusty engines, nice looking lathe but I thought it may be high enough to stand behind. would you have to sit to work at it ??

cheers, John

Rusty Engines

eMail NOT Working
would you have to sit to work at it ??

Hi John
The lathe has a seat attached to it because the power source is you pushing the pedals around and the speed control is how fast can you pedal
Ian

cobbadog

Registered
What a work of art Ian. Now I know what you look like after all this time. From Cobbadog, now registered here after your mention of this site in vintagemowers web site.