• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

YC Stover needs carby, fuel pump and lever, igniter and magy

cobbadog

Registered
Re: yc stover

If you mean the Ron Wiley from or near Victor Harbor S.A. I'm sorry to say that he has passed away some time back.

macdonald

Registered

hi i have a stover yc 21705 hit and miss iam looking for a carby,fuel pump and lever,igniter and magy i am after parts or drawings so i can make them thanks leigh

cobbadog

Registered

Hi again,
Go back to the home page for Smokstak Downunder and below your current thread is another that says

"Parts that I need" or similar. Put a list of things there as well and hopefully the parts may turn up for your project. Like everything in this hobby, some parts are hard to get and takes a while to surface. Also keep an eye out on Fleabay and similar auction sites to see if they turn up there.

It took me almost 4-5 years to find a tractor part that I wanted and almost as long to find that tractor in the first place.