• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Yellow Dog ID

Smitty300ex

Registered
Been going through a lot of my grandfathers stuff again and found this. All I can make out is oil city pa. Was told it was called a yellow dog or a Derrick lamp. Not sure if it’s original or reproduction. Anyway to verify anything or possibly get a value?

Attachments

D Davis

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/23/2020
Looks like a Eaton Cole and Burnham , they was before Oil Well Supply . Are you going to hang on to it ?

Smitty300ex

Registered
Thanks guys. Yeah I’m going to hang on to it. Trying to work out a good trade with my dad on my grandpas stuff. Try to keep some of it in the family. I used to go to the shows with him about 25 years ago but was too young to appreciate it.

D Davis

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/23/2020
That is great you are going to keep grapaws things , could you get some other pictures of the yellow dog? I would like to see the spouts mostly . Thank you .