• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

ZOLFO (Pioneer Park Days) Show 2007

Dave Rotigel

In Memory Of
Last Subscription Date
08/24/2016
Hi All, The Zolfo Show is less that a month away. There is always a good turn out of "Stackers" for that show and I'm sure there will be again this year. I suggest a "Stacker" picture taking session at 12:00 noon on Saturday, March 3rd. Let's all meet at my 11 HP Austral engine at EX 6 (near the office building) for the picture taking! See you at Zolfo!

John Crofoot

Registered
Last Subscription Date
10/17/2016
Re: ZOLFO (Pioneer Park Days) Show

Dave not bringing the Galloway? See you there. John Crofoot.

Dave Rotigel

In Memory Of
Last Subscription Date
08/24/2016

Dave not bringing the Galloway? See you there. John Crofoot.
The Galloway stays in PA this year John. You will like the Austral. It's a 3.5 ton beast that was built in Australia in 1920. It starts and runs on kerosene. Cross your fingers that I can get it loaded on the trailer--we have 10 degrees and snow here in PA! Don't be late for the picture taking!

Canadian made

Registered

I went to ZOLFO last year. That galloway is beautiful. This year I am heading down to Ft. Meade.
Ross