• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Bryan Steam Tractor

Joseph Graziana

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
06/30/2019
I have looked all over to see what this engine looks like and I can't fine a picture of one or the sizes they made. Can someonr tell me ware I might find this imfo. Thanks

Davide L.

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/15/2013
Hi Beth,
I remember that photos.

Joseph, here you have photos taken from my original Bryan Catalogue.

Regards

Davide

Davide L.

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/15/2013
While I was reading the catalogue I found that Bryan made also steam trucks :eek:. Does anyone have photos of this truck?
There is one in the page I have posted near the threshing machine. ;)

Davide

Joseph Graziana

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
06/30/2019
Thanks so much I can see what it looks like, It would take fellow countryman to show me. And thanks beth for the pics of justins I see how it is in the tractor.

Tubeit

Registered
Bryan made their own eng. the stanley had flat slide valves the bryan had piston valves. Overall I think it was a better eng. bob

Brenda S

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
05/06/2016
Steve,
Peru, Indiana by Bryan Harvester Co., later Bryan Steam Corporation. Very quiet running tractor.
Brenda S :wave:

Culy

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/27/2010
C. H. Wendel touches base a little bit in American Farm Tractors from Crestline

Joseph Graziana

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
06/30/2019
Thanks john the reason I was looking a friend of mine bought a engine and we didn't know if that was. But it really was a Bryan tractor engine. I don't know what he going to do with it.