• Join us and fill out the registration form with your INTERESTS, your CITY, STATE, COUNTRY, NO ZIP CODES! Your account is then manually checked and approved. Please follow these instructions by using City, State, Country in your location! Incomplete applications will be REJECTED. If you like what you see here, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and support our web site! -- Harry

Bryan Steam Tractor

Joseph Graziana

Registered
Last Subscription Date
06/30/2019
I have looked all over to see what this engine looks like and I can't fine a picture of one or the sizes they made. Can someonr tell me ware I might find this imfo. Thanks

Re: bryan steam tractor

Joe,

Check this thread: http://www.smokstak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27327

Here are a few of the Bryan owned by Justin Click.

attachment.php

The Bryan steam tractor with Andy New at the helm (as taken by Davide L)
NTA_09_13.jpg

NTA_09_14.jpg

Beth

Hi Beth,
I remember that photos.

Joseph, here you have photos taken from my original Bryan Catalogue.

Bryan_00.jpg

Bryan_02.jpg

Bryan_engine.jpg

Bryan_01.jpg

Regards

Davide

While I was reading the catalogue I found that Bryan made also steam trucks :eek:. Does anyone have photos of this truck?
There is one in the page I have posted near the threshing machine. ;)

Davide

Thanks so much I can see what it looks like, It would take fellow countryman to show me. And thanks beth for the pics of justins I see how it is in the tractor.

Bryan made their own eng. the stanley had flat slide valves the bryan had piston valves. Overall I think it was a better eng. bob

Steve,
Peru, Indiana by Bryan Harvester Co., later Bryan Steam Corporation. Very quiet running tractor.
Brenda S :wave:

C. H. Wendel touches base a little bit in American Farm Tractors from Crestline

Thanks john the reason I was looking a friend of mine bought a engine and we didn't know if that was. But it really was a Bryan tractor engine. I don't know what he going to do with it.

Back